The Greater Mahopac-Carmel Chamber of Commerce, founded in 1948, is a not-for-profit organization of local business people working to benefit the Mahopac-Carmel area.
There are currently over 500 business members. The membership of the Greater Mahopac-Carmel Chamber of Commerce invites you to browse this site for useful information and resources.
We provide the perfect business to business networking forum with a proven track record of success. If you’d like to become a member, you can click here to apply online.
Attend just one of our monthly meetings as a guest, and you’ll want to become a part of what is the Greater Mahopac-Carmel Chamber of Commerce.
The nominations are in, and the members of the Scholarship Committee are working hard to select the most deserving scholarship recipients. Family, friends and sponsors are invited to join us as we celebrate the accomplishments of those students who have been selected for this years scholarship awards, and will receive a financial contribution towards their college expenses.
Mahopac-Carmel Chamber of Commerce Golf Outing
Here are the details of the event
- When: Tuesday July 16th
- Where: Centennial Golf Course, 185 John Simpson Road, Carmel NY 10512
- Registration begins at 11am
- Chamber of Commerce Dinner starts at 5:30pm (as usual)
- If you’re only coming for dinner…it’s only $35 as usual
- Early Bird Registration is just $185 per golfer and includes the Chamber Dinner
- You may register alone or in foursomes on this site
- We’ll ask for payment soon after time of registration
- Can you sponsor the event?
- Yes, and the sponsorship levels will be released soon. Hole sponsors, event sponsors, and cart sponsors are just a few.
- Is it a rain or shine event?
- Yes…golf outings are a rain or shine event
- What if I don’t want to golf?
- You can still just come to the Chamber Dinner…at Centennial’s restaurant.
Call the chamber office, and speak to Terry Fokine or Michael Bucci for more information: 845-628-5553
Special thanks to Bill Hammond, Board Member and Financial Advisor with Edward Jones, for Chairing this Inaugural Event; to Raymond’s Opticians ; and to the rest of the Golf Outing Committee.
After you submit your registration form above…you may finalize registration by paying by credit card below
2013 Inaugural Golf Outing – $185.00 pp
Mike is certainly not a stranger to the Chamber, or to most people in the Mahopac-Carmel area. Mike has been a Chamber member since 2008, and served on the Chamber board of directors from 2009-2012. He is a local businessman, marketing guru, entrepreneur, financial advisor, family man, and if that is not enough he makes a great Hero sandwich, 1,025 of them to be exact on Combo’s For Life Day at Bucci Brothers Deli. He’s like the Energizer Bunny of Mahopac.
Mike will be serving in this role on a part time basis with full time energy. He will be available at the Chamber office usually from 1-6pm, Monday thru Friday. His primary mission is to continue the change and growth the Chamber has experienced over the past year, and helping local businesses and members achieve their goals and business objectives. Don’t be surprised to see Mike stopping by your business and asking “How can the Chamber help you?”. But if you just can’t wait for that visit, call the Chamber, and just ask to be put on Mike’s calendar.